Hey Guitar Guys v2.0

Biff Mayhem

• 3 weeks later...

GAAAAH I need someone to relate to!

Last night one of my strap locks broke, picture knock-off schaller.   

However, it broke LOCKED ONTO MY GUITAR.

The only way I was able to get the strap lock off the strap peg was to pry it with a screwdriver and of course b/c I'm me, I put some scratches in my 95 LP Standard finish.   

Mother f'ers

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, pfife said:

GAAAAH I need someone to relate to!

Last night one of my strap locks broke, picture knock-off schaller.   

However, it broke LOCKED ONTO MY GUITAR.

The only way I was able to get the strap lock off the strap peg was to pry it with a screwdriver and of course b/c I'm me, I put some scratches in my 95 LP Standard finish.   

Mother f'ers

Every scar is a story.

I feel your pain but it's 17 years old; the positive spin is you don't have to be concerned about scratching it going forward. Now you can really beat it like you should. I think babying an electric guitar does it a disservice and you can have it serve it's true purpose.

*cough 27 years old*   😄

I hear yah, I don't usually baby my axes (although I do almost always put them back in their cases), I'm playing the crap out of my custom and it's discoloring to the desirable yellow very quickly. 

It just sucks when it happens for non-rock and roll purposes hahaha

2 minutes ago, pfife said:

*cough 27 years old*   😄

I hear yah, I don't usually baby my axes (although I do almost always put them back in their cases), I'm playing the crap out of my custom and it's discoloring to the desirable yellow very quickly. 

It just sucks when it happens for non-rock and roll purposes hahaha

https://3lr72f3dhlbp3scfdb49y0cz-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/i-was-told-there-would-be-no-math.jpg

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Biff Mayhem said:

What did you get?

Got a cheap Yamaha.

I've never played one and wasn't sure how I would like it so I went budget friendly.

The damn thing sounds amazing. I also like that you have to play it a bit differently than six strings. Adds more interest for me.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...