10/28/2022 7:00 EDT Atlanta Hawks vs Detroit Pistons

casimir

6 hours ago, Hart said:

Watching Cade shine at least makes us watchable.  But I don't know if I can get thru a whole season with the way we play defense.  After last night, we are last in points given up and opponent field goal percentage.  I know the NBA is basically a three point shooting contest now but Casey has to see we need more size in the starting lineup to try and stop the bleeding of our defense.  We can't continue down this path with Isaiah Stewart, all 6'8 of him, as the only big in our starting lineup.  

Yeah, the Pistons play All Star level defense.  Too bad its the kind of D played at the All Star game.

• Haha 1

The Warriors are playing all their regulars tonight at Charlotte so I wonder if they rest any tomorrow vs. the Pistons? For the Pistons sake I hope they do but for the fans sake I hope they don't since they only play here once a year and this is the only chance for folks to see guys like Curry.

Last year my friend got courtside tickets to see the Warriors cause Steph is his son's favorite player only for Steph to sit out, atleast he went and talked to my friend and his kid during timeouts though to make up for it. 

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

The Warriors are playing all their regulars tonight at Charlotte so I wonder if they rest any tomorrow vs. the Pistons? For the Pistons sake I hope they do but for the fans sake I hope they don't since they only play here once a year and this is the only chance for folks to see guys like Curry.

Last year my friend got courtside tickets to see the Warriors cause Steph is his son's favorite player only for Steph to sit out, atleast he went and talked to my friend and his kid during timeouts though to make up for it. 

It went to OT but they did lose.  So maybe they will want to play everyone to avoid the 2 game losing streak.