NBA Info - November 2022

Deleterious

2 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Pistons is the top row 2nd from the end on the right. Im glad it's something other than another boring black or gray jersey but what's the story behind the green? I saw somebody in the comments on the tweet say it was for Vernors but that doesnt really look like Vernors colors to me. 

I kind of hope Philly gets into a bench clearing brawl whilst wearing those jerseys.

How many damn jerseys are needed?  George Blaha mentioned at the beginning of last night's game that it looked odd for Detroit to be wearing the traditional road blue jersey as the road team and for Boston to be wearing the traditional home white jersey as the home team.

47 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

https://www.nba.com/news/detroit-pistons-city-edition

Looked it up and it's not for Vernors(don't know where that tweeter got that from) but to honor Saint Cecilia Gym in Detroit where the who's who of Detroit players supposedly played growing up. 

i played a game at st cecelia once so i consider myself an alumus.  

but i figure you were talking about me when you said "who's who" of detroit players.  😊