Rule V Draft

Tiger337

I was reluctant to start a new thread, but the Rule V Draft has traditionally been a big event at Motown Forums.  This is a thread for serious discussion as well as party preparation.  Yes, Edman, we know it's called "Rule 5", but the party invitations have already been sent and there is nothing Liston can do about it now.    

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jim Cowan said:

I still have a 45 gallon drum of that pink popcorn, and 12 cases of PBR.  If you are driving, park your car at the church around the corner.  They don't like it but what can they do?  They can't do nothing.

Hey, I just drove by the church and it looks like they are ready for the shenanigans.

image.png.b11a518c31ae48db2c956e23f876ad32.png

Edited by casimir

"First Rule 5 draft since roster expanded to 26 players".  I also am assuming that they are going with the 13 pitcher limit this year.  This would make it easier for teams to keep a not quite ready for prime time position player on the roster all year.  

Edited by Tiger337

3 minutes ago, Longgone said:

As usual, I'll bring the cocktail weenies. You can't go wrong with those, they taste as good as they look and they come with this delicious red sauce, it looks like ketchup, and it tastes like ketchup, but brother, it ain't ketchup!

Hmmmm…. And I assumed the diarrhea last time was from the PBR.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Longgone said:

As usual, I'll bring the cocktail weenies. You can't go wrong with those, they taste as good as they look and they come with this delicious red sauce, it looks like ketchup, and it tastes like ketchup, but brother, it ain't ketchup!

Wrapped in bacon and dipped in brown sugar?