12/14/2022 7:00 EST Detroit Pistons vs Charlotte Hornets

casimir

I don't mind Bojan & Burks putting up big numbers for the Pistons, regardless whether it's a win or a loss... I think those guys can teach the kids how to make winning plays/ shots/ etc.

Where it gets gratifying is when the kids play a really nice game too, so, I know the Hornets are at the bottom with us, but it's nice to see good games from Killian, Stewart, Duren, and even Knox contribute to getting a win (and not just Bojan & Burks...).

Edited by 1984Echoes

11 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

I don't mind Bojan & Burks putting up big numbers for the Pistons, regardless whether it's a win or a loss... I think those guys can teach the kids how to make winning plays/ shots/ etc.

Where it gets gratifying is when the kids play a really nice game too, so, I know the Hornets are at the bottom with us, but it's nice to see good games from Killian, Stewart, Duren, and even Knox contribute to getting a win (and not just Bojan & Burks...).

Keep in mind about the Hornets that this was Lamelo's first game back from injury so it was against a healthy Hornets team, not the team they've been all season, and Lamelo looked like he didn't skip a beat although he sat in the OT.

Regardless, it seems like Hayes and Stewart have taken a step forward in their development which is all we can ask for this season. Would be nice if Bey was more consistent though but he never really has been.

My wife and I were at this game about 3 rows behind Casey. I was wearing a red Cade jersey and some friends who still live in MI (I moved about 4 years ago) told me we made it on the broadcast. So, I guess I'm famous? I'm just happy I managed to resist the urge to scream at Casey about his rotations.

The game was a blast to be at. Back and forth the entire time with a whole lot of offense on display from both teams. Killian out there hitting cold blooded shots to ice the game is becoming a trend lately. Great to see him progressing so I hope that continues. Same with Stew playing the PF and hitting threes.

Been loving Duren at the starting Center and he was just 1 shy of his first 20 rebound game at just 19 years old. He looks even bigger when you're just 20 feet from him. The dude is an absolute beast.

1 hour ago, Betrayer said:

My wife and I were at this game about 3 rows behind Casey. I was wearing a red Cade jersey and some friends who still live in MI (I moved about 4 years ago) told me we made it on the broadcast. So, I guess I'm famous? I'm just happy I managed to resist the urge to scream at Casey about his rotations.

The game was a blast to be at. Back and forth the entire time with a whole lot of offense on display from both teams. Killian out there hitting cold blooded shots to ice the game is becoming a trend lately. Great to see him progressing so I hope that continues. Same with Stew playing the PF and hitting threes.

Been loving Duren at the starting Center and he was just 1 shy of his first 20 rebound game at just 19 years old. He looks even bigger when you're just 20 feet from him. The dude is an absolute beast.

There was a lot of teal to be witness to, but I guess since your avatar has teal shades, you've been preconditioned to it.  I do remember shots with a red Piston jersey that stood out close to the floor.  Maybe that was you.

1 hour ago, casimir said:

There was a lot of teal to be witness to, but I guess since your avatar has teal shades, you've been preconditioned to it.  I do remember shots with a red Piston jersey that stood out close to the floor.  Maybe that was you.

I'm not a fan of the teal jerseys - wish those would've remained buried. Huge fan of the red alternates though going all the way back to the '04 reds. I was wearing last year's red edition Cade jersey.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Betrayer said:

I'm not a fan of the teal jerseys - wish those would've remained buried. Huge fan of the red alternates though going all the way back to the '04 reds. I was wearing last year's red edition Cade jersey.

Didn't they have alt reds in the early/mid 90s?  I do like those.  Roll with the whites, blues, and reds, and the simplicity of those 3 are just fine, thank you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Deleterious said:

I believe they had red horse head jerseys during the Grant Hill era.

No, I found them.  They happened before the teals.  It was the Bad Boys era kits, but the blue body and red accents were exchanged for red body and blue accents.

image.gif.27647b48f98835a6eabd5c1d4c23e435.gif

https://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/n3y6c3pd1eqakesi0vf8ewl49/Detroit_Pistons/1995/Alternate_Uniform

sportslogo.net can be such a fun time kill.

• Like 1