2022 Fiesta Bowl: #2 Michigan Wolverines (13-0) v. #3 TCU Horned Frogs (12-1)

MichiganCardinal

Realistically the Ohio State game would have been a score just like this had there not been two big plays for TDs. Here the two big plays were just short and they choked it away.

It sounds absurd but I’m not worried. We will know within 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter. If we see a good team, they should catch up quick. If we see what we saw against Illinois, it’s over.

10 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Realistically the Ohio State game would have been a score just like this had there not been two big plays for TDs. Here the two big plays were just short and they choked it away.

It sounds absurd but I’m not worried. We will know within 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter. If we see a good team, they should catch up quick. If we see what we saw against Illinois, it’s over.

Yeah, I'd be wary of anybody burying the Wolves at this point. TCU didn't play significantly better that Michigan in that half, and Michigan's mistakes are a big factor in the score.

Wow.  Maybe the team already knows coach is leaving for the Colts gig.   Or maybe they bought into their own hype too much (like the Lions last week).   

Big Ten sucked this year.    I hope Georgia brings that point home tonight because as much as this game win or lose really won't affect my life, OSU winning the whole thing would make me sick.