2022 Fiesta Bowl: #2 Michigan Wolverines (13-0) v. #3 TCU Horned Frogs (12-1)

MichiganCardinal

1 minute ago, lordstanley said:

You missed the potential game-winning drive with a minute to go?

I shut it off after JJ's first Pick 6 because I didn't want to spend my afternoon/evening being pissed off.     At least they made it interesting but the Big Ten sucked this year and no Big Ten team would have run the table in the Big 12, Pac 12 or SEC.   

50 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I’ve got a hard time pinning a loss where you give up 51 points and 4 turnovers (2 pick sixes) on referees botching a spot by a half yard or not throwing a penalty flag.

I'm not pinning the loss on that, I doubt very many are. It was early on and a ton of stuff happened after, who knows how things would have played out. But it was terrible, infuriating call. It's like a great pitch that wasn't called for strike 3 with 2 outs, and the other team instead goes on to score 2 runs that inning. I think the biggest play of the game was DJ Turner's missed tackle on 3rd and 7 that went for 75 or so yards, just after Michigan had pulled to within 3. 

Edited by lordstanley
  • Like 1