2022 Fiesta Bowl: #2 Michigan Wolverines (13-0) v. #3 TCU Horned Frogs (12-1)

MichiganCardinal

5 hours ago, Hongbit said:

Michigan and OSU are good teams but I can’t tell how good since the rest of the B1G was so much weaker than normal, especially on offense.   We will find out tomorrow but I wouldn’t be shocked if both teams disappoint.   I’m taking the points with TCU and laying with Georgia.  

I can see TCU’s opening drive being a 5-play TD with Duggan breaking off a run of 30 yards during it. 

This year’s bowl records by conference to date, through the ND-SC game. Can be easily skewed by matchups and who sits out. So doesn’t tell us much other than the BIG’s mediocre teams are holding their own against other conferences’ mediocre teams so far.. Little if any relevance for tomorrow  

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2022-12-30/2022-23-conference-bowl-records-scores-updates-through-college-football-playoff

7B3B0572-A158-48A0-AA52-30FC9C16504D.jpeg

Edited by lordstanley

12 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

I was just thinking about that today before I saw this. Line surprises me a bit. I was guessing Michigan would be favored by around 2 in a re-match but that I personally would make OSU slight 2 point favorites. That of course is before seeing how the teams look tomorrow. 

Yeah the line will likely fluctuate quite a bit depending on tomorrow, no matter what the matchup is.

I would have expected more of a pick, but silly as it sounds, think being a line underdog would give Michigan something of a psychological motivation (if winning a natty isn’t enough)

19 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I am torn.  On one hand I want Michigan to win.  On the other, all The Big Ten does well is knowingly allow pedos and perverts free rein in their programs only to substantially raise tuition to cover the multi-million dollar lawsuits. 

there is something wrong with you.

7 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Oh fantastic that the game is on ESPN.  Now I can watch while 10% of my screen is taken up by useless info and ads.  

Don't you want to know who is winning the Butt Scratch Bowl in real time?  Plus you'll see the Breaking News of the Tigers signing Evan Longria to a 4 year deal 

Edited by Motor City Sonics