Week Sixteen: Detroit Lions (7-7) @ Carolina Panthers (5-9)

MichiganCardinal

Being embarrassed by a below average team is not a good look.  I’m not sure what else there is to talk about except the Lions allowing that below average team to do something no other team has done is years.  This defense is bad but their claim to fame is to play hard 100% of the time.  The defense has to this point rolled over.

8 minutes ago, sagnam said:

Being embarrassed by a below average team is not a good look.  I’m not sure what else there is to talk about except the Lions allowing that below average team to do something no other team has done is years.  This defense is bad but their claim to fame is to play hard 100% of the time.  The defense has to this point rolled over.

imo, the panthers and lions are very close talent wise.  the panthers have a better defense and the lions have a better offense.

13 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I think we will see a very quick return to the run defense we knew when we are back in the warmth of the home dome.

Fields on the other hand…

last week everyone on this board said the lions were the third or fourth best team in the nfc.  after this game we'll all say theyre the worst team ever.

welcome to fandom, lol.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, buddha said:

last week everyone on this board said the lions were the third or fourth best team in the nfc.  after this game we'll all say theyre the worst team ever.

welcome to fandom, lol.

Could be different people.  But this is a common trope on message boards.  Everyone is clumped together on the opposite side of a point.