2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs

17 minutes ago, buddha said:

i'm stuck between laughing at boston and realizing the leafs are now the cup favorite.

Carolina is quietly a very strong team. But fans of Edmonton and Toronto should be disappointed with anything short of a Cup final appearance now. 

15 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Carolina is quietly a very strong team. But fans of Edmonton and Toronto should be disappointed with anything short of a Cup final appearance now. 

carolina missing two of their best players.

31 minutes ago, buddha said:

carolina missing two of their best players.

Oops, I didn’t even know that, have only been paying attention to the Oilers series and Leafs series. Although watching the Kraken-Avs game now. 

I’m sure Jack Edwards handled the Bruins loss in the calm, mature, restrained manner that he is known for.

Edited by lordstanley

https://www.si.com/betting/2023/05/01/updated-stanley-cup-odds-nhl-playoffs-second-round

The second round starts on Tuesday and features some exciting matchups. The new favorites to win the Cup are the Maple Leafs, who will face off against a Panthers team that just eliminated the previous favorite. The Oilers and Golden Knights sit behind Toronto as the next two teams with the shortest odds but Las Vegas and Edmonton will go head-to-head in the second round. The Devils will play the Hurricanes and the Kraken now take on the Stars.