When will the Lions get their first win?

Mr.TaterSalad

When will the Lions get their first win?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. When will the Lions gets their first win?

• Week 6: Bengals
    • Week 7: Rams
    • Week 8: Eagles
    • Week 10: Steelers
    • Week 11: Browns
    • Week 12: Bears
    • Week 13: Vikings
    • Week 14: Broncos
    • Week 15: Cardinals
    • Week 16: Falcons
    • Week 17: Seahawks
    • Week 18: Packers
    • Winless: They will be the first team ever to go 0-17

When will the Lions gets their first win or will they be the first team ever to go 0-17? I went with week 10 against the Steelers. Pittsburgh is not the dominate team they have been in years past and their QB is a corpse of what he once was. I think coming off the bye week and getting a chance to get healthy and regroup helps them and they can get their first win. 

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

• Mr.TaterSalad changed the title to When will the Lions get their first win?
1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Week 7 against the Rams. Lions will lead 31-14 heading into the 4th quarter. Stafford will throw for over 100 yards and 2 TDs in the 4th quarter to make the game closer than what it really was, a 31-28 final. 

Preservation of tradition is important.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

It would not shock me to see them stun the world and beat the Rams because that would be such a Lions thing to do.  

This week is possible because I think they will be fired up for their coach, the anti-Patricia. 

I think they'll beat the Eagles, because the Eagles are hot garbage

I'll go with 4-13   Eagles, Vikings, Bears and Broncos

It might not be their first win but I think the Steelers game looks primed for a Lions W. 

The Lions like every team usually win 1 or 2 games against teams that they shouldnt beat and I think the Steelers are that team this year.

For one I just dont think they're all that good, for another the Lions are coming off a bye week and finally I think Big Ben is toast. 

52 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

It might not be their first win but I think the Steelers game looks primed for a Lions W. 

The Lions like every team usually win 1 or 2 games against teams that they shouldnt beat and I think the Steelers are that team this year.

For one I just dont think they're all that good, for another the Lions are coming off a bye week and finally I think Big Ben is toast. 

the steelers are not a good team.  if watt is healthy theyre not a bad defense, but rothlisberger is so bad now that you can beat them.

how they beat the bills is a mystery.  #anygivensunday

11 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Are we feeling more confident that they could be the Eagles given the fight we saw today against the Rams?

See, you are falling for the Lions Conundrum.   When you think  "Hey they are playing a team that's down, they can win this game", they turn around and get their arse beat.    Then when you think "Oh my God, they're going to get blown out by this team",  they play their guts out, make it a close game and you get your heart broken.      

They set you up for hope, then they let you down and crush you and then make you hope again.  It's like living with a drug addict.  

If the Lions win a game this year... the only game I see them having a chance at is the Thanksgiving game against the Bears, Nov. 25th.

So for their 1st, and only win of the season: 11/25 Bears.

Home against the Vikings is their next best chance... two losses there and I see 0-17 for the year.

PS: This team is coming much more clearly into focus... obviously.

On 11/1/2021 at 12:31 PM, 1984Echoes said:

If the Lions win a game this year... the only game I see them having a chance at is the Thanksgiving game against the Bears, Nov. 25th.

So for their 1st, and only win of the season: 11/25 Bears.

Home against the Vikings is their next best chance... two losses there and I see 0-17 for the year.

PS: This team is coming much more clearly into focus... obviously.

I think the Steelers game is also winnable. Lions are coming off an ass kicking and a bye week, Steelers have a short week after MNF and have not won a game this year by more than a possession.