NBA Info - May 2023

9 minutes ago, Betrayer said:

Interesting that Reddick is now in the coaching mix for a head coaching job. Has he ever been an assistant or coached at any level?

Becky's name gets tossed around a lot on Pistons Reddit, but the name I'm disappointed I haven't heard is Chris Quinn. Then again, Miami is the type of organization to deny access until after the playoffs and maybe the Pistons didn't want to wait until then.

Quinn, Hammon, and Reddick are not qualified to be the Pistons head coach.  

Wrong color.  

14 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Becky Hammon is a name we haven't heard.  I sort of wish we were interviewing her rather than someone like Ollie.  She went out and got some HC experience (and a title) in the WNBA.  I can respect that.

From ESPN:

I wondered aloud about her last week, too.  It seems like there was some light chatter about her future as an NBA head coach while she was with the Spurs, but it has kind of died down when she moved to the WNBA.  Maybe that's more to do with proximity to each league, I don't know.  I think Popovich had her take the head coach role for a game or two while with the Spurs, but I could be wrong about that.

Thing is, guns are not illegal so Ja didn't break any laws.  Terrible optics, just awful.  But at the end of the day I don't really think he can be suspended and miss any games/pay.  The union wont allow that.  

Not sure what state he was in when the video was filmed.  But in Michigan he probably was breaking a law.  You can only have a gun in a car if you have a concealed carry permit.  Otherwise they have to be in the trunk, locked in a case, etc.  

is adam silver capable of delivering the "come to jesus" speech that david stern gave to carmelo?  i wonder if morant would even listen?

cant wait for the press release when he apologizes for letting his teammates down and how he's working hard to work through his problems.  back to rehab!

1 hour ago, buddha said:

is adam silver capable of delivering the "come to jesus" speech that david stern gave to carmelo?  i wonder if morant would even listen?

cant wait for the press release when he apologizes for letting his teammates down and how he's working hard to work through his problems.  back to rehab!

He needs to leave his old life behind and separate from his childhood best friend, Davonte Pack.  He’s the guy in the car video.  He’s the guy in the pointing a gun at the 17 year old incident.  He’s the guy in the red laser that may or many not be a gun sight pointed at the driver of another car issue.  He’s the one banned from the home arena for trying to fight the Pacers bench,   If he’s going to stay with him the career is over and they both will probably end up in jail for killing someone in the very near future.  

Edited by Hongbit