05/17/2023 1:10 pm EDT Pittsburgh Pirates vs Detroit Tigers

casimir

43 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

And for a while Mets games as well. Your choice was Harry Carey, Ralph Kiner or the Braves guys.

My cable system never had WOR.  At the time I was just as mad b/c WOR would show wrestling.

The summer of 1989... I was 15.  Too old to "go out and play", too young to drive around all day. My friends with licenses either had no car yet or we didn't have gas money.  So I watched the Cubs a lot during that season especially.  When they won the division I felt like a fan. 

any mlb.tv users having trouble starting the stream in a browser? I get this "There was a problem. Please try again." banner at the top in a couple different browsers.

edit: I can get the radio-only feed working, just not the video feed.

edit 2: it's just the Bally feed that doesn't work. PIT video is fine. so probably not just me.

Edited by Crazy Cat Gentleman

6 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

any mlb.tv users having trouble starting the stream in a browser? I get this "There was a problem. Please try again." banner at the top in a couple different browsers.

edit: I can get the radio-only feed working, just not the video feed.

I got the Pittsburgh TV feed just fine, but I get that same error trying to load the Detroit TV feed.

2 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Genius call AJ.  Way to be the smartest guy in the room.  

Yes, the best hitter on the team is not starting against a lefthander.  So that he will never learn to hit them.  I don't mind platooning the mediocre guys but doing it with Greene is stupid.