06/26/2023 8:10pm EDT Detroit Tigers vs Texas Rangers

casimir

12 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

Incaviglia and Tony Phillips were the guys who used to stuff little Prince Fielder into lockers and garbage cans.

Incaviglia was perfect for that kind of thing.  He had been doing it his whole life and he knew how to do it right.  Phillips was crazy, wanted to leave Prince in the locker over night.  Incaviglia told him: "This is just for fun.  You can't do that.  I know we did that to Scott Livingstone but Prince is just a kid."   

Edited by Tiger337
  • Like 1

Nevin...Nevin? We get nevin again?!  Harris really hates some of the other young guys...can we not get a look at Parker Meadows forfuksakes?!  Harris is killin me...this after 3 months of swingin off of Matons broken stick?!

family-guy-peter-griffin (1).gif

Edited by Dtrain72

Enough of Hinch with this Lefty/Righty bullspit.   Give me someone that can create a spark

PARKER MEADOWS HITS LEFTIES BETTER THAN HE HITS RIGHTIES AND HE'S AN OUTFIELDER WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF NOW !!!!!!!!!!!  HE'S ALREADY ON THE 40 MAN AND HE'S BEEN HITTING IN JUNE.    

Schoop, Ibanez, McKinstry, Short and even Vierling can play 3B better than Maton did.    

• Like 1