2024 NFL Draft

2 hours ago, Longgone said:

The point is the Lions are not going to spend high draft picks or major free agent dollars on a de who can rush the passer but can’t really man up in the run game, so they might as well stop projecting them to the lions.

So switch to finding an OLB who can rush the passer like crazy. As well as do other OLB things.

My 2 cents...

9 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Notice there's a lot fewer people with Holmes. Wondering if that was a COVID related change?

I remember in one of the Inside the Den segments from last year, Antwaan Randle El mentioned that he is another room during the draft. If I had to guess, there is one central televised war room, with just the most essential organizational decision-makers (Holmes, Campbell, Sheila, Wood, Disner, Speilman, Dorsey, etc.) and then two or three additional rooms that are consulted with sporadically throughout the night that include the offensive and defensive coaches and the lower-level scouts.

With as many people as Quinn had in the room, I’m sure there were times when there were factions fighting in six different directions over one pick. You need the right number of cooks in the kitchen.