Detroit At Pittsburgh

buddha

Just now, gehringer_2 said:

I wondered before the season started that the Lions were unwilling to invest anything in their #2 QB. You  pays your money, you takes your choice.

first of all, the lions are spending $25 million on a backup qb.  unfortunately for them he's starting.

who should they have gotten to play backup qb?  i mean, why would any team spend a lot of money on a guy who isnt very good?  

you knew who spent a lot of money on a backup qb?  bob quinn.  how did that work out?  

never go full quinn, g2.

4 minutes ago, buddha said:

first of all, the lions are spending $25 million on a backup qb.  unfortunately for them he's starting.

who should they have gotten to play backup qb?  i mean, why would any team spend a lot of money on a guy who isnt very good?  

you knew who spent a lot of money on a backup qb?  bob quinn.  how did that work out?  

never go full quinn, g2.

You're assuming they would have had to spend a lot to get someone better than Blough? I don't know how true that is. Even if Daniel was too expensive ( and really, 3/13 is not that much) there had to be guys out there that could do a lot more than Goff is able to do today. But it goes back to a much more basic question of whether they *really* cared how much they might lose this season. I don't think it was/is very much.

1 minute ago, gehringer_2 said:

You're assuming they would have had to spend a lot to get someone better than Blough? I don't know how true that is. Even if Daniel was too expensive ( and really, 3/13 is not that much) there had to be guys out there that could do a lot more than Goff is able to do today. But it goes back to a much more basic question of whether they *really* cared how much they might lose this season. I don't think it was/is very much.

they have someone better than blough. tim boyle. he's been hurt all season.

and i asked you what better player you would have signed.  do you have one?