Detroit At Pittsburgh

buddha

3 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I feel like that's a recipe to throw an arm out in conditions like these.

true, they never even warmed him up despite Goff being treated on the sidelines through the course of the game. Makes no sense to me, but it's the Lions, you can't expect it to make sense.

And why would they care if they did? If not today they obviously can't have any intention of ever using him?!

Edited by gehringer_2

I think everyone can agree that Goff is terrible and will not be part of the future plans.   I am confused at why they keep trotting him out there and not giving Blough a shot.  Look, I don’t think he will do any better with the talent on offense but why not try something different.   Even today with Goff banged up they still stick with him. Do not get it at all.    

When Boyle gets healthy they really need to give him a look to see if they have anything more than a backup.     I doubt that will happen though the way Campbell has his head in the sand when it comes to Goff.  

3 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

I think everyone can agree that Goff is terrible and will not be part of the future plans.   I am confused at why they keep trotting him out there and not giving Blough a shot.  Look, I don’t think he will do any better with the talent on offense but why not try something different.   Even today with Goff banged up they still stick with him. Do not get it at all.    

When Boyle gets healthy they really need to give him a look to see if they have anything more than a backup.     I doubt that will happen though the way Campbell has his head in the sand when it comes to Goff.  

Because Blough is worse than Goff. I guess we all forgot 2019 when Blough had Marvin Jones and Kenny Golladay and was still worse than Goff. I trust Campbell on the dynamics of the locker room. If Campbell thinks benching Goff in favor of an inferior QB will spark the team, than do it. 

• Like 1

Did anyone tape the game or have the ability to replay it?

On the Steelers opening series - the one where the Lions were called for pass interference - I swear the Lions defensive back clearly intercepted the ball! Was I seeing things? Did the ball hit the ground and I missed it? Did anyone else notice this?