Detroit At Pittsburgh

buddha

On 11/15/2021 at 2:45 PM, TP_Fan said:

Again with the ridiculous take.

Decker took a lot of shit from the media and idiotic fans acting like internet doctors (a few that preside here) who questioned his toughness because he went on IR for the broken finger, people who would piss their pants if they said that to his face. He has every right to be frustrated about that.

Edited by NYLion

30 minutes ago, sagnam said:

Never said he wasn't.  That was buddha.  I was saying a hurt Goff was better than Blough.

i'm not saying he wasnt injured, i'm saying he wasnt too injured to play.  he looked exactly the same as he always does.  and after the game he said he was hurt but it wasnt enough to keep him out of the game.

tp is just being tp and making it all about some coaching malpractice and that the lions would be a great team if they just had tp as head coach.  

1 minute ago, buddha said:

i'm not saying he wasnt injured, i'm saying he wasnt too injured to play.  he looked exactly the same as he always does.  and after the game he said he was hurt but it wasnt enough to keep him out of the game.

tp is just being tp and making it all about some coaching malpractice and that the lions would be a great team if they just had tp as head coach.  

No kidding. TP is just looking to scapegoat the coach like he does all the time for over a decade now.

The fact of the matter is that this version of Goff (injured or not) wasn't much different than the Goff we saw all season and it was freaking raining hard at the stadium so running the ball a lot was the right play. Even if Goff was injured, what the hell  was Blough going to do in those conditions throwing to a bunch of XFLers. Ridiculous criticism of the coach. Campbell deserves criticism for some things, this ain't it.

49 minutes ago, sagnam said:

Never said he wasn't.  That was buddha.  I was saying a hurt Goff was better than Blough.

Blough is the 3rd string QB thrust into the backup job so I’m not going to bat to support him.  I would question the front office and coaching staff as to why Blough is taking up a roster space if he’s not a better option when the worst starting QB in the league is hurt and not at 100%.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, buddha said:

you said he couldnt throw downfield, and yet....he did in overtime.  just as poorly as he usually does.

a football player is sore on monday, news at fucking 11.

Ladies and gents, someone who can’t admit he was wrong.

looks like Boyle for Sunday, because, wait for it, Goff is injured. 

2 hours ago, buddha said:

Now you’re fucking talking. 

2 hours ago, TP_Fan said:

Ladies and gents, someone who can’t admit he was wrong.

looks like Boyle for Sunday, because, wait for it, Goff is injured. 

ladies and gentlemen, i was not wrong.

you, on the other hand, are wrong 50 times per game thread!

shush.

• Haha 1

Watching Pats and Falcons right now just to see my boy Mac Jones and they showed the Falcons upcoming schedule and the Lions were on there so Aikman goes "Speaking of the Lions we get our first look at them next week on Thanksgiving Day against the Bears" to which Buck says something like "Lions coming off a tie against the Steelers so maybe they're moving in the right direction" only for Aikman to close it with "I don't know about that, I actually watched that game against the Steelers and I got to tell you I was glad when it was finally over." lol boom roasted. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

4 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

With Decker injured again, imagine if the Lions didn't waste a top 10 pick on an offensive lineman they didn't need. 

Justin Fields woulda got wrecked behind an OL that had no NFL caliber starting tackles, with Decker out and Sewell obviously not getting drafted. Sewell is proving thus far to be the right pick. We'll see in a year from now if that still holds true.