Detroit At Pittsburgh

buddha

2 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

If Goff is injured, why keep him in there?  He is the worst rostered QB in the league, and yet this coaching staff loves him.  

The throw at Hockensen while he was being taken down was right up there with as bad a decision as any you'll see an NFL QB make. I don't know what you do with that.

Just now, gehringer_2 said:

The throw at Hockensen while he was being taken down was right up there with as bad a decision as any you'll see an NFL QB make. I don't know what you do with that.

It was a screen. That's the only receiver available on a screen call. He should have fired it into the ground. Lets not get carried away. Matthew Stafford made a much more egregious mistake last week. 

Just now, Motown Bombers said:

LOL you're asking a 300+ pound OL to get out in the open field on a DB. 

I didn’t say anything good or bad. Just pointing out that the play required Sewell to block a DB.  That to me looks like an amateur play design.   Why would Sewell be asked to do that?

4 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I know it's fun to pile on Goff, but he has to be injured. 

And yet he looks the same as always.   And if he is injured than its an even worse indictment in this coaching staff.  Get him out of there if he literally can’t throw it.