March 2024 Game Thread

Just now, lordstanley said:

I think not. Wasn’t immediately clear what call on ice was but they informed broadcast crew during the review. 

I'm watching on mute. Never saw the goal signaled but couldn't figure out why the score was listed as 1-1.

No doubt about the next one though.

6 minutes ago, buddha said:

ras has been a huge disappointment this year.  not physical enough.

Yup  - He's never been a good enough skater to be able to use his size. He used to get knocked down a lot. He's gotten to where he can stay up better but he still doesn't have enough balance/strength on this skates to use his size.

9 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Yup  - He's never been a good enough skater to be able to use his size. He used to get knocked down a lot. He's gotten to where he can stay up better but he still doesn't have enough balance/strength on this skates to use his size.

for a brief moment last year you could see it.  he was being physical and getting to the corners and the front of the net, hitting people.

then this year there's been nothing.  its puzzling.

1 minute ago, buddha said:

for a brief moment last year you could see it.  he was being physical and getting to the corners and the front of the net, hitting people.

then this year there's been nothing.  its puzzling.

Sometimes maybe you just have to question stuff at what I'd call the 'stupid' level. Has Lalonde either overworked or under-trained this team?  They just seem to be run down compared to the game they were playing in January.