6/2/24 1:35PM Tigers @ Red Sox

I’ll miss this game because I hike in the foothills with a friend on Sundays. Already re-watched “Godzilla Minus One” on Netflix and Critérium du Dauphiné on Peacock today and I hope when I open my phone at lunch we will have scored double digits because this happens on occasion. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

I’ll miss this game because I hike in the foothills with a friend on Sundays. Already re-watched “Godzilla Minus One” on Netflix and Critérium du Dauphiné on Peacock today and I hope when I open my phone at lunch we will have scored double digits because this happens on occasion. 

Do we have to start announcing our absences?  I’ll miss this game to go watch a wife’s cousin performing in Spamalot.

• Thanks 1

Tigers were on Apple TV on Friday. Signing up for a free trial was very easy. Canceling it this morning was a total nightmare. Sent into an endless loop of passwords, emails and text messages. Never, ever again. I absolutely hate anything Apple. Keep your baseball games and I'll just listen on the radio from now on. What a joke!

5 minutes ago, casimir said:

Isn’t this the second game of the series that Torkelson has been benched?  Final warning shot before a demotion?

But didn't he just hit a home run a couple weeks ago? Don't get your hopes up about a demotion, the last I heard, Hinch was on his side. 

17 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Tigers were on Apple TV on Friday. Signing up for a free trial was very easy. Canceling it this morning was a total nightmare. Sent into an endless loop of passwords, emails and text messages. Never, ever again. I absolutely hate anything Apple. Keep your baseball games and I'll just listen on the radio from now on. What a joke!

I don’t watch a lot on Apple TV, but I’ve really enjoyed the Foundation series and some of their nature programs and Richard Attenborough type stuff. I like the Godzilla TV show with Kurt Russell in it too  

29 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

That's how they get ya.   They make it so frustrating that you will eventually just give up. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

Mize and his meatball batting practice arm is close to trending toward the Tork bust train.

I’d put him ahead of Tork in that category. Tork is at least durable, Mize is often injured with sub par stuff. That’s brutal return for two 1/1’s.