Lions at Seahawks

sagnam

I don't know all the outcomes but I would imagine a Packers loss this week would help the Lions as it likely would mean that they would be playing for home field advantage against the Lions. If they win and clinch HFA this week I'd imagine the team they'd throw out there against us would resemble a covid stricken team. Of course we played the Packers a couple times the last week of the season where they rested guys cause they had nothing to play for and they still won so it may not matter anyway.

15 hours ago, Hongbit said:

I haven’t looked so I could be dead wrong but I assume since only the top seed gets a bye that the Packers will have something to play for up until the end.  

Only if the Cowboys remain one game behind headed into the final week. I believe that the Cowboys are the only team of the 11 win teams that owns the tiebreaker although not sure how a 3 or 4 way tie would work.

In any event, hopefully the Lions lose another competitive game this week and the Packers have something to play for in the final week so we can root for the Lions to spoil things for Erin without draft pick position concerns.

On 12/28/2021 at 9:39 AM, NYLion said:

Only if the Cowboys remain one game behind headed into the final week. I believe that the Cowboys are the only team of the 11 win teams that owns the tiebreaker although not sure how a 3 or 4 way tie would work.

In any event, hopefully the Lions lose another competitive game this week and the Packers have something to play for in the final week so we can root for the Lions to spoil things for Erin without draft pick position concerns.

It would be to total shame if Rod-gers had to play next week and pulled a hamstring. Or would he be too stupid to even notice?

2 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

It would be to total shame if Rod-gers had to play next week and pulled a hamstring. Or would he be too stupid to even notice?

Actually, I read that he doesn’t believe in hamstrings or any of the commonly accepted skeletal structure that doctors want us to believe is our human anatomy.   

• Haha 1