2021 NFL Playoff Predictions..........

Motor City Sonics

Lol I guess many Cincinnati school districts have already announced that school will be canceled on the Monday following the Super Bowl. 

As somebody that has worked for a school district for almost 20 years I can say that's probably not a bad idea.  That Monday is usually one of if not the most called off days for our teachers and with the substitute teacher void we have at the moment it makes it even more challenging. 

I can only imagine how many will be off in a city like Cincinnati that has loyal fans that haven't watched their team in the SB in over 30 years. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

• 2 weeks later...

Couple Super Bowl predictions:

1. Stafford will shine. I think he outplays everyone else on the field and is the obvious SB MVP if the Rams win.

2. The Cincy offensive line will hold their own. The entire narrative about how bad they are is lazy and comparing them to KC’s line from last year ignores that KC lost their best tackle in the AFC Championship. There might be a sack or two but it won’t be the game deciding factor.

3. After a bit of a slow start, it will be a higher scoring, tight game. I think one way or the other it will be a one-possession game decided very late. Bengals +4.5

Bengals: 38

Rams: 37

McPherson walks it off, Joe Brrr gets MVP

Edited by MichiganCardinal