2021 NFL Playoff Predictions..........

Motor City Sonics

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I thought Tony Romo was good when he first started, but he has gotten progressively worse it seems each year. I really liked Greg Olson on Fox. I think he may have a future. 

I thought Chris Spielman was pretty good.    Romo just has to fill every vacant second with blather and that fire-alarm tone of his.    

I am sure many of you remember Kirk Gibson's Game 5 8th inning home run that gave the Tigers the 4 run lead...........As soon as Gibby hit the ball Vin Scully said "And there it goes" and did not speak again for 2:14.   He let the pictures tell the story. That's why Vin was one of the greats.     To go from Cris Collinsworth to Tony Romo in one evening............I'm gonna need me some of that Tegridy weed.   

47 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Stafford has twice as many playoff wins as Tua, Herbert, and Connor Cook combined. 

Did you see Brady's playoff games played? Something like 3 full seasons of games and over 2 seasons of wins. Amazing...GOAT. But at 44 years old, it's time to move over and let the kids play...

27 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I thought Chris Spielman was pretty good.    Romo just has to fill every vacant second with blather and that fire-alarm tone of his.    

I am sure many of you remember Kirk Gibson's Game 5 8th inning home run that gave the Tigers the 4 run lead...........As soon as Gibby hit the ball Vin Scully said "And there it goes" and did not speak again for 2:14.   He let the pictures tell the story. That's why Vin was one of the greats.     To go from Cris Collinsworth to Tony Romo in one evening............I'm gonna need me some of that Tegridy weed.   

I think having to listen to the racist KC war chant is worse than any announcers.

44 minutes ago, RaceDog said:

Not happy about the Rams winning is OK in my book, but not being happy for Stafford and his play + winning today is just sad. The guy was a warrior for this franchise and was always a team oriented guy.

And a good citizen. Kept his nose clean and a great family man. I really, really don't care if it costs us a few spots in the draft, Matthew will always be a Detroiter. He's said many good things about Detroit and I can see that continuing. 

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

He did. Still remember 2016 versus the Vikings. Very similar situation to this one (around 40 seconds left, 1 timeout)

59 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

There was that Atlanta game where they let Gurley score. I think there was around same amount of time remaining. 

The Dallas game with the fake spike. But the Cleveland game with a separated shoulder was great. Was that his rookie year?