2021 NFL Playoff Predictions..........

Motor City Sonics

3 hours ago, MichiganCardinal said:

In fairness two of those picks were tipped. Only the first one was really dreadfully bad where he just stared down a receiver. The second one took a really phenomenal play, but it was still a killer given where they were.

They're also tied to Tannehill at the hip. He has a dead cap hit of over $38MM next year. Ain't nobody picking that up. I will say I think the team will remember this game if they have a similar finish to next season.

they lost that game because mike vrabel decided to run an rpo with tannehill and 3rd and inches, and then a slow counter on 4th and 1.  

line up and sneak it with your 6'4 qb.  why mess around?

Two #1 seeds coming off the bye losing on last second field goals. Against teams that did not play all that well. Just sloppy football by the supposed best teams in each conference. Really surprising, not necessarily that they lost, but how.

Tannehill is the goat (not GOAT) in Tennessee, and the special teams coach is the goat in GB. Would not want to be either of them right now. 

7 hours ago, Jason_R said:

Two #1 seeds coming off the bye losing on last second field goals. Against teams that did not play all that well. Just sloppy football by the supposed best teams in each conference. Really surprising, not necessarily that they lost, but how.

Tannehill is the goat (not GOAT) in Tennessee, and the special teams coach is the goat in GB. Would not want to be either of them right now. 

The special teams will wear it, but their offense deserves a share of the blame as well

The 49ers were my bandwagon fan 2nd team as a kid/teen in the 90s so that fandom has somewhat carried over to me as an adult. Nothing crazy or anything but I always seem to find myself rooting for them when they are in big games.  I also have found myself liking the Bengals and Bills recently so those 3 are the teams I will be pulling for the most the rest of the way. 

28 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

The 49ers were my bandwagon fan 2nd team as a kid/teen in the 90s so that fandom has somewhat carried over to me as an adult. Nothing crazy or anything but I always seem to find myself rooting for them when they are in big games.  I also have found myself liking the Bengals and Bills recently so those 3 are the teams I will be pulling for the most the rest of the way. 

Tegridy. 

Another extra benefit of the Pack losing and perhaps even the Titans is that if the Rams lose today then our pick from them could potentially be 2 spots better than it would have been if those two teams won since the Pack has a better record than them and the Titans have the same record.  Not sure how the tie break works in that scenario but the Titans did have a higher seed so that may account for something. 

That’s is an awesome consolation prize.  Makes those losses even sweeter.

32 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Another extra benefit of the Pack losing and perhaps even the Titans is that if the Rams lose today then our pick from them could potentially be 2 spots better than it would have been if those two teams won since the Pack has a better record than them and the Titans have the same record.  Not sure how the tie break works in that scenario but the Titans did have a higher seed so that may account for something.