2021 NFL Playoff Predictions..........

Motor City Sonics

Late to the party, but hats off to Matt Stafford. Had an outstanding day. Outplayed the GOAT. Overcame two fumbles lost by his RB, another fumble by Kupp, an errant snap recovered by the other team, and a missed FG. Then he did what he does better than anyone. 

I think we will see Matt Stafford in the Super Bowl.

Edited by Jason_R

I hope they finally change the OT rules after this one. As great as that game was, it ultimately was decided by the OT coin toss.

I don’t want exactly what college does, but both Mahomes and Allen should have been able to touch the ball in OT. At least make the Bills respond and make a decision whether to kick the extra point or go for two and the win.

The OT Rules are what they are, id like to see them change but the Bills made some key errors down the stretch. Kicking the touch back stands out to me... if they squib that, I'll bet they win.

Regardless, I'm hard pressed to think of a better game in my lifetime than this one. Super Bowl 36 (Rams-Patriots) and Super Bowl 43 (Steelers-Cards) are the only ones that come to mind aside from this one.

Edited by mtutiger

7 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

The OT Rules are what they are, id like to see them change but the Bills made some key errors down the stretch. Kicking the touch back stands out to me... if they squib that, I'll bet they win.

Regardless, I'm hard pressed to think of a better game in my lifetime than this one. Super Bowl 36 (Rams-Patriots) and Super Bowl 43 (Steelers-Cards) are the only ones that come to mind aside from this one.

Yeah not squibbing that kick with 13 seconds left was really stupid as was rushing 4 guys on that second to last play of regulation. Like Romo said you know Mahomes was going to immediately get rid of it so you weren't going to get to him anyway so instead of using 4 guys to rush the qb drop one back in coverage. If they did that the guy may have been there to make the tackle on Kelce before he gained 30 yards.  

10 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Yeah not squibbing that kick with 13 seconds left was really stupid as was rushing 4 guys on that second to last play of regulation. Like Romo said you know Mahomes was going to immediately get rid of it so you weren't going to get to him anyway so instead of using 4 guys to rush the qb drop one back in coverage. If they did that the guy may have been there to make the tackle on Kelce before he gained 30 yards.  

For a bunch of teams that had successful seasons, there were some horrible coaching mistakes.