2021 NFL Playoff Predictions..........

Motor City Sonics

19 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Great white hope?      Down to one black head coach in the league and all these black coordinators getting Rooney Rule interviews and Kellen Moore is still getting hype.     I don't think any coaches should be interviewed until after the Super Bowl is over.  It should be a rule.  I think it has prevented some really good coordinators from getting a shot - because they are too busy with their own teams in the playoffs.............they shouldn't be penalized for that.     There is no recruitment or national signing day early Feb.  Let it all play out.     You could make the argument that the one successful Belichick tree guy was Brian Flores  (Bill O'Brien was alright until he became a GM).   Flores was abrasive.  So what, he did make Miami better - and fairly quickly.   I hope he gets another shot somewhere like Minnesota, Chicago or Denver or another team that isn't at rock bottom.    

Teams will wait if it's the coordinator they want. The Lions waited for Patricia and they would have waited however long it would have been for Campbell. I think teams should look at coordinators from losing teams. I think Aaron Glenn is as good as any coordinator getting interviewed. Only hiring from winning teams is how you end up with Patricia. 

In that 2011 playoff game, Johnson had 211 receiving yards. Next highest on the team was Burleson with 50. Kevin Smith led the team in rushing with 21 yards. It was literally Stafford and Johnson vs the Saints and they damn near won. They led at half and were only down 3 at the start of the 4th quarter. Lions scored 4 TDs that game with Johnson having 2 TDs and Stafford rushing for a TD. Will Heller of all people got the 4th TD.