4/11 5:10 Red Sox @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

2 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

I appreciate a good defensive catcher who knows how to work with pitchers, but what if said catcher hits at/below the Mendoza line, is it really worth it having an offensive black hole in the lineup?

Only if the rest of the offense is prolific and the starting pitchers are young and need a complete stud behind the dish.  IMHO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

I appreciate a good defensive catcher who knows how to work with pitchers, but what if said catcher hits at/below the Mendoza line, is it really worth it having an offensive black hole in the lineup?

Barnhardt is a lifetime 700 OPS hitter. He should regress to adequate.

4 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Did not have Manning being the best of the young starters first time thru on my bingo card.... just blew Bogaerts away with that fastball!

manning's the best athlete of the bunch.  he has the highest upside of any tigers pitcher, imo.

• Thanks 1

Just now, chasfh said:

I don't know exactly why they are talking to some college basketball rando on the Tiger telecast and I really don't care, but I sure am glad I have the radio overlay on so I can listen to Dan and Jim instead.

Rando?  lol