Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 hour ago, pfife said:

looks more like marvin maples

Unfortunately, she and he visited a waffle house together later.   I also saw a bunch of cops taking pictures with Trump.  Those cops should be reported to the DOJ as potential seditionists as with anyone else who consorts with Trump.

1 hour ago, ben9753 said:

The answer is always the same: he hates the same people they do

That, and they share the same siege/victim mentality. That’s why Trump can get away with that nonsense about if they’re doing this to me, they’re planning on doing it to you. So all you MAGAs had better get all your confidential, secret, and top secret documents out of your own showers and flood them with water from the pool, because Hillary and the Deep State are coming to getcha.

Republicans strongly supported law enforcement and the military before Trump.  I think they are just transferring their image of the Republican president as a strong military leader to Trump.  And Trump has done a great job BSing them to that end.  

I’m totally confused by this reasoning. Is there someone in there sitting on the toilet in the locked bathroom guarding all the stolen documents?

Has my boy Kevin ever had a garage?Mine locks or could if I wanted it to. 

Stupidest argument I’ve heard so far.

2 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

I’m totally confused by this reasoning. Is there someone in there sitting on the toilet in the locked bathroom guarding all the stolen documents?

Has my boy Kevin ever had a garage?Mine locks or could if I wanted it to. 

Stupidest argument I’ve heard so far.

Byron Daniels was spouting some of the nonsensiest nonsense ever spouted earlier today too.   Dudes who are getting paid will do what they must. 

Thye keep going back to the documents Biden had in his garage.

What they don't say is he found them and gave them back.

I don't initially fault any POTUS,  VPOTUS, or other high level official who's primary job is dealing with this info if they inadvertently have some of these in their possession.  There's thousands of documents and things are over classified anyway.  The whole point is when you find out or are told by Archives.... then you give it back.  Like Biden and Pence did.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, oblong said:

Thye keep going back to the documents Biden had in his garage.

What they don't say is he found them and gave them back.

I don't initially fault any POTUS,  VPOTUS, or other high level official who's primary job is dealing with this info if they inadvertently have some of these in their possession.  There's thousands of documents and things are over classified anyway.  The whole point is when you find out or are told by Archives.... then you give it back.  Like Biden and Pence did.

and don't deliberately go out of your way to conspire to keep them.  And then show them to impress Kid Rock.