NFL Draft Night - As It Happens.

Just a place to convene while the draft is happening

I would love to see them trade out of the #2 pick, but I think most of the top teams want that. 

I am interested to see if they trade #32 &#34  to get a higher first round pick

5 picks in the first 3 rounds.   3 of them need to be starters and positive contributors right away.  

15 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Who's career are we going to destroy by drafting him at #2? 😅😅

I have a lot of trust in Brad Holmes and think he's building a team the right way. I don't think we're ruining any careers with this regime, at least not yet. I feel as positive as I've ever felt as a Lions fan going into a draft and am incredibly excited to see what we do throughout this draft.

19 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Who's career are we going to destroy by drafting him at #2? 😅😅

Our Top 5 picks since 2007 have been alright.   Okudah is the only flop, but I am not giving up on him yet.  He came to a team with a disaster of a Head Coach who had no defensive scheme, did not rush the QB and hung their DBs out to dry.  He might still be salvageable.

Other Top 7 picks since 2007,  Stafford, Suh, Calvin, Ziggy, Hock and Penei..........that's not a bad list at all.    It's the second round that kills the Lions

• Like 1

I think they'll take Kayvon and I think that'll be a good pick...........I think some of the teams later in the Top 10 had their moles out to trash him so he'd drop to them. 

If the Jags take Kayvon, I think the Lions might take Jordan Davis.  I very athletic interior D man can make the rest of the defense better (like Snacks Harrison did when he first came here before Fatricia drove him out of the game by being a fucking asshole)