6/10 7:10 Blue Jays @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

They kind of had them..............They haven't expected guys to go very long.   Kind of inbetween.   

They really haven't at all. And they have had two off days this week. The bullpen isn't overworked right now.

I get trying to get Elvin through this start w/o a bullpen game, but the beatwriters writing stories about how Rony would be the first guy to lose his spot kinda pisses me off and insults my intelligence given how the other option was caught tipping his pitches and giving up 10 runs last start 

Paredes doing well is about the Tigers being cursed...but Avila's reign of terror needs to end for this to turn around.

The lack of slugging on this team is a systemic failure that they will have to look at after the season. You just can't attribute it to bad luck.

Edited by kdog

Harold Castro and Miguel Cabrera have had the only decent offensive seasons on this team. The rest have been below replacement level and have made no adjustments or improvements. Tork has a decent swing and then does nothing for 3 games. Schoop hasn't even reached a .600 OPS, Baez exists, the catching position is sub-sub replacement level. Man they have a lot of work to do to fix this lineup.