6/13 7:10 White Sox @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

Tork has to make peace with the fact that he is going to see nothing but balls on the outside corner until he decides to try and do some damage on them instead of trying to work walks against guys who can throw the pitch out there for a strike.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Tork has to make peace with the fact that he is going to see nothing but balls on the outside corner until he decides to try and do some damage on them instead of trying to work walks against guys who can throw the pitch out there for a strike.

I think this is right... he's almost the anti-Baez, and it hurts the opportunities he gets

1 minute ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

and WXYT and/or MLB.tv need to do something about the audio. it's like Dan is calling in the game while driving through a tunnel at least a couple times tonight.

I've heard that happen numerous times this season, though this round was one of the longest-lasting. Both home and road games, whatever that might indicate. Can't tell if it's an mlb.tv problem or a WXYT problem since I'm in MD.

3 minutes ago, clark1mt said:

I've heard that happen numerous times this season, though this round was one of the longest-lasting. Both home and road games, whatever that might indicate. Can't tell if it's an mlb.tv problem or a WXYT problem since I'm in MD.

it sort of reminds me of a bad VoIP call. so it could even be internet congestion between WXYT and MLB.

Edited by Crazy Cat Gentleman

2 minutes ago, clark1mt said:

funny thing is that it sounds just like old time AM radio interference like an airplane flying past the transmitter, but the internet stream should be hard wired all the way so it must be some kind of funny sounding packet loss effect.