07/08/2022 8:10 EDT Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox

casimir

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to:

Challenge Tork.

And move Grossman off the team and get Baddoo back up here, by any means possible.

And set my top 6 batters against Righties as:

Greene

Tork

Baddoo

Candelario

Miggy

Baez

Meadows

And top 6 against Lefties as:

Greene

Tork

Baez

Candelario

Miggy

Haase

6 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

That could be part of it.  There are also smaller parks, better weight training and nutrition, maybe juiced balls.  Whatever the reasons, it's no longer practical to have starters pitch complete games.  

Call me old fashioned, CoAmerica is not a small park. Funny how Mickey had so much success in Tiger Stadium. Or Morris. or the Bird ( granted he didn't last). 

45 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I really don't understand why Grossman is taking up a roster spot at this point.   They need to look at the future now.   

And honestly,  if Biff got a hold of that sports almanac in the 50s and became famous for betting correctly all the time, wouldn't anything he bet on eventually have really lousy odds. 

And by wiping out the timeline of his unsuccessful family and changing the timeline to a happier timeline, wouldn't the McFly's live in a bigger house and if Dave always wears a suit to the office, why would he still be living at home?   And does that mean that Marty's original family just died or stopped existing?    

You’re thinking too much.  See the ball, hit the ball.

Just now, Hongbit said:

Grossman better do something the next 2 days or he’s gone Monday.

Yeah...a month ago I would have taken Haase out behind the barn and shot him, but I really have to admire how he has turned things around.  Now it's Grossman, yes he is a Hinch guy or so we were told last year, but guys in the clubhouse have to know that there is a limit, and that trying to win is the priority.