07/08/2022 8:10 EDT Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox

casimir

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

No,  Chicago was hit with an  alien death ray and wiped out...................so I guess he pulled it off...........sort of. 

The broadcast resumed but it appears your tale of alien murder did not occur or at least to the degree you state.

I am outraged that Chicago's less great AL team has a 4K broadcast and our 100 Year+ franchise from among the venerable original franchises of MLB has some crap from a degenerate gambling outfit that can barely survive a few drops of rain...

1 minute ago, romad1 said:

The broadcast resumed but it appears your tale of alien murder did not occur or at least to the degree you state.

I am outraged that Chicago's less great AL team has a 4K broadcast and our 100 Year+ franchise from among the venerable original franchises of MLB has some crap from a degenerate gambling outfit that can barely survive a few drops of rain...

That is very odd isn't it.  You would think that a key task for the MLB office would be to set broadcasting standards to require the highest quality and best revenue potential for each franchise.  I'm surprised that Roger Goodell hasn't done that, it would seem...oh, wait.  I'm sorry...it's Rob Manfred isn't it.  Sorry...just ignore me.

3 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

That is very odd isn't it.  You would think that a key task for the MLB office would be to set broadcasting standards to require the highest quality and best revenue potential for each franchise.  I'm surprised that Roger Goodell hasn't done that, it would seem...oh, wait.  I'm sorry...it's Rob Manfred isn't it.  Sorry...just ignore me.

They seem pretty cutting edge at bringing the latest in modern degeneracy to MLB.