07/29/2022 7:07 EDT Detroit Tigers at Toronto Blue Jays

casimir

5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

It's the right thing to do, but he's been so solid these past few months. Even in his last outing he wasn't bad.

He might have the most trade value—controllable through next season, so more valuable than a 2 month rental.  High K rate, too.  And he’s vaxxed!

4 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

Jimenez. Never would have thought it. Never did think it. And they will probably trade him.

I always loved those videos from West Michigan, taken from behind the plate, when his fastball just boomed into the catcher's mitt with a really loud sound.  I think that all these years later he is finally delivering on that potential in the major leagues.  

7 hours ago, Jim Cowan said:

Hey come on now, you and I are supposed to be at least mildly sympathetic to them.

Geddy Lee of Rush is wearing Detroit Tiger sneakers on one of the earliest Rush albums.  He went totally in for the Jays after 1977.   Imagine the fanbase the Tigers could still have with Half of the Toronto market. 

• Like 1