Lions at Bears - 10/3/21 - 1:00pm - FOX

MotownWebGuy

This culture change, this new way that Campbell preaches.    Put your money where your mouth is.  Goff is awful today.  Don't worry about his feelings, he's getting his money no matter what.   Sometimes you need to make a switch just to put a new energy in the team.    Blough should start the 3rd quarter,   but we all know he won't.  

4 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

This culture change, this new way that Campbell preaches.    Put your money where your mouth is.  Goff is awful today.  Don't worry about his feelings, he's getting his money no matter what.   Sometimes you need to make a switch just to put a new energy in the team.    Blough should start the 3rd quarter,   but we all know he won't.  

Blough is not better than Goff and isn't the future. 

Fields going off.  I don’t even care about the bad players.  This team looks like it has already quit on the coaching staff.  There isn’t one lion winning a one on one battle.   Every player looks defeated, like they don’t want to be there.  All of this started when Campbell kneeled on the ball last week out of the 2 min warning.  He quit on the team and they have done the same to him. Yikes. 

See what I mean.............Alllllll weeeek loooong all these Lions fans thinking "Oh, we've got this".   No you don't.  You don't got anything.     Every time you think they should be able to win, they do stuff like this and then in a few weeks they'll take the Rams down to the wire and you'll believe it all over again just to get shit on.  

Too bad I had to mow the lawn yesterday and not today.   

23 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

If the Bengals gift wrap a win to us like Baltimore tried to last week, it's possible. As long as our offense controls the clock to keep our defense off the field.

that's certainly possible considering joe burrow threw three interceptions against the bears.

the bengals beat the jags by a late field goal, the vikings in ot after the vikings fumbled the game away, and a terrible steelers team without their two best defensive players.  so when i say the lions can beat the bengals, its because the bengals suck.

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

He broke his thumb last year. I wonder if his hand is not right? The ball just does not look good coming out of his hand. He throws the ball like I do. 

I was wondering about a finger issue too. I don’t know any other way to explain all the wobbly throws without pressure. 

2 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

Fields going off.  I don’t even care about the bad players.  This team looks like it has already quit on the coaching staff.  There isn’t one lion winning a one on one battle.   Every player looks defeated, like they don’t want to be there.  All of this started when Campbell kneeled on the ball last week out of the 2 min warning.  He quit on the team and they have done the same to him. Yikes. 

did you watch fields play against cincy and cleveland?

any qb in football can sit back and throw when you have zero pass rush.

(and i take back what i said about the lions d line, lol.)

2 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

Only took 3 weeks for you to turn on the coaching staff you said that was going to win 9 games. 

1 minute ago, buddha said:

that's certainly possible considering joe burrow threw three interceptions against the bears.

the bengals beat the jags by a late field goal, the vikings in ot after the vikings fumbled the game away, and a terrible steelers team without their two best defensive players.  so when i say the lions can beat the bengals, its because the bengals suck.

So the Bengals won games when given the chance. Well, the Lions almost won a game.

2 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

I was wondering about a finger issue too. I don’t know any other way to explain all the wobbly throws without pressure. 

It could also explain his fumbling issue. He was the #1 overall pick. I cannot imagine a team would have taken him that high if he threw wobbly passes like this.