Lions at Bears - 10/3/21 - 1:00pm - FOX

MotownWebGuy

1 minute ago, TP_Fan said:

I really hope Dan Campbell begins to learn. Between his decisions and Goffs sheer awfulness the lions have a tough road ahead of them.  The coaching hasn’t improved from Patricia.  It’s heartbreaking. 

lol.

all i need from you is to blame the refs and i hit tp bingo!  🙂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

I really hope Dan Campbell begins to learn. Between his decisions and Goffs sheer awfulness the lions have a tough road ahead of them.  The coaching hasn’t improved from Patricia.  It’s heartbreaking. 

I hope the Lions get a late TD. Lose by 3 points when they should have kicked a FG....twice

Campbell will be fine.  Coaching with the talent he has.  I really like going for it on 4th down though.  I would have preferred runs as opposed to passes, but other than that we have been fairly competitive in these games and almost one against a really good team with practice squad guys all over our roster...he is not the problem.  Not even close.

19 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

This feels like the worst game of the season. The previous three games they seemed to get better but this one feels like a dud. Four trips down inside the 10 and zero points. 

My feeling as well.  Just looked awful out there, making so many mistakes.  Honestly, it felt like Lions were looking past this game, just assuming this was a W and don't worry 'about it.

2 hours ago, RedRamage said:

My feeling as well.  Just looked awful out there, making so many mistakes.  Honestly, it felt like Lions were looking past this game, just assuming this was a W and don't worry 'about it.

i doubt the lions look past anyone, they're just not a good team and their best players are hurt.  they already had a terrible secondary and then two of their three starting corners got injured.  they had a decent d line and then okwara and flowers are injured.  hey, remember deshawn hand?  yeah, me neither.

jaime collins sucked and then quit trying.  barnes might be a nice player, but he's not very good right now.  jalen reeves maybin might be their best linebacker and he's a career special teamer.  

not only are they untalented, the good players they do have are hurt.  its going to be a long season for them.

it was disappointing in that they got worked by a terrible offense with a bad qb, but when you have zero pressure on an nfl qb against the worst secondary in the league, youre gonna lose.

mcneill and onzuwurike have been disappointments to me.  no pressure from them at all.