09/13/2022 6:40 EDT Houston Astros at Detroit Tigers

casimir

2 hours ago, raind said:

Christopher Paul Ilitch, Age 57

aka Chris Ilitch, Christophe Ilitch, Ilitch Christopher, Ilitch Christoph
Phone Number: (248) 594-IICQ +3 phones

I would think you could try chris, christopher, chris.ilitch, christopher.ilitch, cilitch, ci … at least one of them should get there.

30 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I swear it seems like Hutch pitches every other game. 

This will be his 15th game start of the season, tying him with Brieske.  Only Skubal has more games started (21).  Alexander and Rodriguez are right behind (13).

He is also 2nd on the team in IP with 86.  Skubal tops the team with 117 2/3.  Brieske (81 2/3), Alexander (77 1/3), and Rodriguez (66) are next in line.

How this team closer to lastest in runs allowed is an absolute freaking miracle.

image.png.7579495f6901553695c99a2a065b2c91.png

2 hours ago, casimir said:

This will be his 15th game start of the season, tying him with Brieske.  Only Skubal has more games started (21).  Alexander and Rodriguez are right behind (13).

He is also 2nd on the team in IP with 86.  Skubal tops the team with 117 2/3.  Brieske (81 2/3), Alexander (77 1/3), and Rodriguez (66) are next in line.

How this team closer to lastest in runs allowed is an absolute freaking miracle.

image.png.7579495f6901553695c99a2a065b2c91.png

Second on the team with 86 IP.  Never in my life did I think I would ever hear that on September 13th of a season.  And yeah it's a miracle that they are kinda OK'ish rather than awful in R/9.

I haven't watch the Tigers since around the 4th of July.   I just got to the point where I couldn't take the garbage anymore.  All they did was make me mad with their lineup full of utility guys.  

I have not seen Kerry Carpenter or Ryan Kreidler play.    I can look up their stats, but how have their at bats looked?   Do they look overmatched?  How have they looked defensively?    Is there any chance either one could be starters next year?     

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I haven't watch the Tigers since around the 4th of July.   I just got to the point where I couldn't take the garbage anymore.  All they did was make me mad with their lineup full of utility guys.  

I have not seen Kerry Carpenter or Ryan Kreidler play.    I can look up their stats, but how have their at bats looked?   Do they look overmatched?  How have they looked defensively?    Is there any chance either one could be starters next year?     

They have passed the eyeball test defensively.

Neither has looked overmatched at all.

Carpenter looks like the real deal, good power, good approach.

Kriedler looks like he can hit, but he hasn't shown quite the pop that Kerry has so far.

I don't know if they are going to be good major-leaguers, but this team needs at least one of them to become a good major leaguer, probably both, no later than 2024, if things are going to work well out for this team.

2 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

The kids have looked good the past few weeks. The millionaires have looked like a bunch of zeros.