09/29/2022 1:10 EDT Kansas City Royals at Detroit Tigers

casimir

4 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

Curious if anyone is excited about this stretch and can find any positives from it?

Not that we have much say in the matter, but the raised level of play is maybe a tiny bit influenced by these guys knowing that there's a new boss in town and that their jobs aren't as secure going into 2023.

The fact that there could be a lot of upheaval on this roster in the offseason makes these last few games matter more IMO

1 hour ago, buddha said:

not when there's football to watch!

I will watch the games but my heart rate or blood pressure or pulse is really unmoved by football.  Yes I want the lions to win but even on Sunday it didn’t even move me.  I don’t have that gene in my system. It could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn’t even flinch.  I wish it were otherwise because my son loves football and I would like to bond over it. I get the chance to go to MIchigan games all the time and when I go I am so bored.  I appreciate the atmosphere and passion but the seats are uncomfortable and I can’t get a beer.  

8 hours ago, oblong said:

I will watch the games but my heart rate or blood pressure or pulse is really unmoved by football.  Yes I want the lions to win but even on Sunday it didn’t even move me.  I don’t have that gene in my system. It could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn’t even flinch.  I wish it were otherwise because my son loves football and I would like to bond over it. I get the chance to go to MIchigan games all the time and when I go I am so bored.  I appreciate the atmosphere and passion but the seats are uncomfortable and I can’t get a beer.  

lol.  that's how i feel about baseball now for the most part.

• Like 1