10/02/2022 12:10 EDT Minnesota Twins at Detroit Tigers

casimir

1 minute ago, SoCalTiger said:

Badoo channeling Christian Stewart with that throw home on the sac fly to medium left field. Made it all the way to third base . Can you even play an outfielder that can not throw ? 

LOL - overcompensation for air-mailing it way past the cut-off man yesterday. Baddoo's arm is a completely randomized variable. I assume he must work on it but it hasn't done any good so far.

Eric Haase being their best performing regular in 2022 will never be more surprising to me...

I wanted to fire him out of a cannon after that play in Minnesota early in the year, but credit where it is due. He has picked it up

Edited by mtutiger

10 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

Dude is 6’5” and 215

he has plenty of power, but 99% of the time his lower half is so far in front of his swing that by the time the ball gets there he is all upper body. The HR today he kept his lower half back and was in full rotation as he hit the ball. He could be a good hitter if he did that all the time. And if pigs had wings.....

10 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

he has plenty of power, but 99% of the time his lower half is so far in front of his swing that by the time the ball gets there he is all upper body. The HR today he kept his lower half back and was in full rotation as he hit the ball. He could be a good hitter if he did that all the time. And if pigs had wings.....

Coolbaugh can fix that <ducks>