Justin Verlander

UCFKNIGHT

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

That was actually my first reaction.  He just left the WS Champs for more money.

I wonder whether there is something going on in Houston and that this is related to James Click leaving. Baseless speculation, just curious whether there’s a link.

2 hours ago, chasfh said:

I wonder whether there is something going on in Houston and that this is related to James Click leaving. Baseless speculation, just curious whether there’s a link.

Actually, duh, I know exactly what's going on: Jim Crane, the owner, is making all the GM decisions. I spaced out on that when I posted this. Thus, Click gone, Verlander gone, Abreu signed, who knows what's next. can't wait to find out.

Crane is going to run the Astros back into the ground whence they sprung. Couldn't happen to a nicer team.

1 hour ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

lol "NY Mets Beat Writer for The Federalist"

Here's an example of this guy's stellar Twitter work:

EDIT: I post this here not to get poltiical, but to question the guy's legitimacy. I mean, he might be legitimate ... I guess ... 🙄

Edited by chasfh

34 minutes ago, chasfh said:

lol "NY Mets Beat Writer for The Federalist"

Here's an example of this guy's stellar Twitter work:

EDIT: I post this here not to get poltiical, but to question the guy's legitimacy. I mean, he might be legitimate ... I guess ... 🙄

Yes, always politics and challenging anything I post. I am sure you are a gas at party’s. (Eye roll guy)