10/1 @ 8:10 Detroit Tigers vs Chicago White Sox

Tigeraholic1

5 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Apart from the Tigers game, this is a fun night if baseball. Boston and Toronto won close games, Yankees lost a close game.  Now watching Seattle put runners on the corners to start bottom of the 7th, down a run to the Angels. 

It's nice to see T Mobile park finally host a game with a playoff atmosphere.  Probably the most important games it has hosted in like 20 years.  

8 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

It's nice to see T Mobile park finally host a game with a playoff atmosphere.  Probably the most important games it has hosted in like 20 years.  

I watched for a while last night.... even if they don't make it this year, still get good vibes off of that franchise and the general direction they are headed.

3 hours ago, mtutiger said:

I watched for a while last night.... even if they don't make it this year, still get good vibes off of that franchise and the general direction they are headed.

Oh definitely, I believe like us they have 2 top 10 prospects in all of baseball plus they have Kelenic who has looked alot better his 2nd time up.  A full season of his progression will help them greatly.  The bad news though is their run differential isn't a whole lot different than ours so perhaps they have been a bit lucky in terms of wins and losses. They may currently be closer to an upper 70s win team than the 90 wins there probably going to finish with.