10/1 @ 8:10 Detroit Tigers vs Chicago White Sox

Tigeraholic1

I am not saying the buzz in the air is nearly as loud as the days leading up to the famous March 26th Red Wings-Avalanche game, but.......

Gonna be a lot of inside pitches thrown to Mr. Abreu tonight.    At some point he's getting plunked.  

Tigers, do us all a favor.........make sure your young pitchers are doing some sort of task in the clubhouse when it happens.  Don't need them to get hurt.     And no attempted karate kicks, please,  ask Rozey !

Edited by Motor City Sonics
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, SoCalTiger said:

Let's SWEEP into the off season.

I like your style. You actually want to win games instead of settle scores. Good idea. It would be such sweet revenge to sweep the White Sox in Chicago. It would produce a warm glow in a heart that would sustain us all through the winter. Even a win or two would do that, really, but a sweep would be amazing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

I would find great delight in the Tigers allowing their starting pitcher to face the first two batters in the White Sox lineup then took him out and onto the field walked Brandon Inge activated for one game only specifically to bean Jose Abreu. 

Bertie Bertie
Playin dirty
Bringing in a ringer

Brandon Inge
Would make us cringe
The ultimate check swinger 

• Thanks 1

Bert, I am so sorry I missed your post before I asked.  Please forgive me.  It was an unforgivable error on my part and I will attempt to never let it happen again.   I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family and I hereby undertake not to repeat such slander at any time in the future. 

Edited by Motor City Sonics

4 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Beau Burrows on the mound against the Mud Hens tonight. 

They already knocked Burrows out with 3 runs in just over 4 innings...

But I still think Burrows will carve out an MLB career somehow...

Greene has a 2-run HR and an HBP courtesy of Burrows, Kreidler with a double and BB and a SB and 2 runs scored...