Week Twelve: Buffalo Bills (7-3) @ Detroit Lions (4-6)

MichiganCardinal

4 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

Deandre swift sucks so god damn bad. He never has a clue where the first down marker is. He is always coming up short when it seems impossible.  I just can’t even with swift anymore. Get him off the field. 

he's scared to get hit.  he dances around, looks for contact to avoid, and then falls down.

just go on IR already.

What the hell is Dan Campbell doing. Why are they are running a play before the 2 minute warning?  Campbell has never understood clock management. And then Ben Johnson with the worst play call of the game. My fucking lord. What a fail by the coaching staff on those two plays. 

Just now, TP_Fan said:

What the hell is Dan Campbell doing. Why are they are running a play before the 2 minute warning?  Campbell has never understood clock management. And then Ben Johnson with the worst play call of the game. My fucking lord. What a fail by the coaching staff on those two plays. 

Tight formation equals stacking the box equals TFL

Just now, holygoat said:

Yeah, not sure why they haven't taken any of the opportunities to run it down to the 2-minute warning.

Because Campbell is a bad football coach. Really good motivator. Good at changing culture. But his in game understand is like the guy before said, it’s criminal. 

Just now, sagnam said:

I’m not anywhere near the fire Dan Campbell crowd, but his handling of the clock here is almost enough to fire his ass on the spot. We are going to fail to score here and the Bills will score a TD.

Welp!  Now watch the Lions force a 3 and out and I look like a total asshole.