NBA Info - December 2022

Deleterious

On 12/1/2022 at 8:31 PM, Deleterious said:

Most thought he was done a year or two ago.

Al Horford, Celtics Agree To Two-Year Extension For $20M

It's crazy to me that Horford was in the same draft as Durant, yeah I know Horford is older but it just feels like Horford has been in the league forever and Durant while being a veteran that's been around doesn't feel like he's been around forever like Horford has. 

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

It's crazy to me that Horford was in the same draft as Durant, yeah I know Horford is older but it just feels like Horford has been in the league forever and Durant while being a veteran that's been around doesn't feel like he's been around forever like Horford has. 

I looked up Durant's age this summer when he requested a trade.  I was shocked he was about to turn 34.

11 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Wow, it doesn't seem like that'd be true, but that be true.  I knew he was drafted by the Hawks, but I thought that was when they were still in St. Louis.

The fact that people like me at first thought there was a chance it could be real speaks to how special Steph is, if it was any other person the planet Id instantly scream fake but Steph is the out of 8 billon where you atleast think there is a possibility it could be real. I'll never put anything past that guy. 

6 hours ago, buddha said:

sac played the bulls and at the end of the game i thought they were chanting "zach lavine" and couldnt figure out why until stacey king yold me about light the beam.

This sounds like when people were confused about why other people  were booing Lou Whitaker at Tiger Stadium.