10/2 @ 7:10 Detroit Tigers vs Chicago White Sox

Tigeraholic1

Day going very well up to this point.  Daughter makes killer game saving play in softball.  Son makes Eagle Scout.  Michigan wins big where not expected.  Dog back from weird joint surgery and back in the fold. 

Come on boys.  Lets get back at this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Day going very well up to this point.  Daughter makes killer game saving play in softball.  Son makes Eagle Scout.  Michigan wins big where not expected.  Dog back from weird joint surgery and back in the fold. 

Come on boys.  Lets get back at this. 

That was an ugly loss to an ugly team.

3 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

I hate the American League. Other AL teams are the enemy. Rooting for an AL team in the World Series is like thanking your jailer or the person who tortures you for doing a good job. I’m going with America’s team, the Atlanta Braves. I’m betting heap big wampum on them. 

Or like the galley slave chained to his oar, who asks if they are expected to tip the drummer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Can we hire their PBP guy?

Dude has more passion in his pinky than Shep has overall it would seem haha

Uh, i think we tried hiring a Mariners PBP guy before. . Didn’t exactly work out 🙂

(BTW, Rick Rizz still does the M’s radio pbp all these years later and I actually quite like him)

• Haha 1