10/2 @ 7:10 Detroit Tigers vs Chicago White Sox

Tigeraholic1

Looking beyond the Tigers just for a minute: Yankees need to lose two to Tampa, Boston needs to split with Washington, Seattle has to win two from the Angels, and Toronto has to win two from Baltimore. If that happens, there’s a four-way tie for two wild card spots.

11 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Looking beyond the Tigers just for a minute: Yankees need to lose two to Tampa, Boston needs to split with Washington, Seattle has to win two from the Angels, and Toronto has to win two from Baltimore. If that happens, there’s a four-way tie for two wild card spots.

What would be the plan then? Randomly draw 2 matchups, the winner of each game gets one of the spots?

If it ends up being the Yanks and Red Sox it looks like its going to be the Rays or bust for me in terms of who to pull for in the AL. Don't want the Yanks, Red Sox or Astros and sure as hell don't want the White Sox.  The NL I'm more open to, basically anybody but the Dodgers I would be OK with. 

39 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

If it ends up being the Yanks and Red Sox it looks like its going to be the Rays or bust for me in terms of who to pull for in the AL. Don't want the Yanks, Red Sox or Astros and sure as hell don't want the White Sox.  The NL I'm more open to, basically anybody but the Dodgers I would be OK with. 

I agree with that.  I hope the White Sox get swept and are gone early.

• Like 1

I hate the American League. Other AL teams are the enemy. Rooting for an AL team in the World Series is like thanking your jailer or the person who tortures you for doing a good job. I’m going with America’s team, the Atlanta Braves. I’m betting heap big wampum on them.