04/02/2023 1:10pm EDT Detroit Tigers vs Tampa Bay Rays

casimir

Just now, chasfh said:

FWIW, I don't think Javy Baez is at all unlikable. I think he's very likable. He's just frustratingly inconsistent on the field.

Realize it’s a judgment call, but I think it’s the prevailing attitude from fans.  The crazy swings and erratic throws might contribute to it.

2 minutes ago, chasfh said:

FWIW, I don't think Javy Baez is at all unlikable. I think he's very likable. He's just frustratingly inconsistent on the field.

Normally when a team brings in free agents with kind of contracts that he and Rodriguez got, they tend to make them the faces of the franchise.  It doesn’t seem like either was pushed like that last season.  Granted, it’d have been tough to do that with Rodriguez while he had his issues.  But it didn’t seem like either was in the f front of advertising much before the season started.  It seemed weird to me.

4 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

Realize it’s a judgment call, but I think it’s the prevailing attitude from fans.  The crazy swings and erratic throws might contribute to it.

I dont really have an opinion on Javy Baez ...but this Harvy Baez guy kind of sucks.

3 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Craig loves the early season Tiger hitter approach. Is he aware we've scored a total of 2 runs so far, averaging 1 run per game? Yeah, great approach Craig.

Hinch could pee on Cmun's leg and say it was raining, but Cmun would say "that's not rain, that's pee skipper, and I love it!"

Edited by Dtrain72