If corporate naming rights went away...........what should our ballpark be called?

A lot of stadiums had names and then received a corporate name, but our stadium has always had a corporate name.    I don't think Comerica Park is changing anytime soon, but what if it did?   

What would we call our ballpark?    

Tiger Stadium?  

That's a little boring and honestly, I think a lot of Tiger fans would take offense to using the name (I know I would). 

Your ideas please...............   

4 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

The Ilitch Diamond at District Detroit Field*  

They can remove the asterisk when a District Detroit actually exists.  

LOL.  The District Detroit.        I've got it.......Corporate naming rights for the area.........The Big Lots! Big Lots !

I hate the name The District.  The most vanilla generic name.   Even my choice of "The Hub" is generic but at least it has something to do with automobiles.   

10 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

A lot of stadiums had names and then received a corporate name, but our stadium has always had a corporate name.    I don't think Comerica Park is changing anytime soon, but what if it did?   

Tiger Stadium?  

That's a little boring and honestly, I think a lot of Tiger fans would take offense to using the name (I know I would). 

Imagine what happens when Elon Musk gets to name something.  T*tty 420 Field Brought to you by Adderall and what was I saying just then?

12 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Tiger Stadium?  

The most likely if Comerica bailed?

Huntington Field. Or maybe Huntington Hippodrome if the CEO's wife is into alliteration.

Edited by gehringer_2