2023 NFL Draft As-It-Happens

Texans played that brilliantly, waited to trade up till after they drafted Stroud so the price and demand may not be as high vs. if they traded up an hour ago. Gotta wonder though since they were linked to Wilson up until a few days ago if they would've went with him if the injury news didn't come out. 

Just now, buddha said:

the really important thing is tampa bay is beating toronto.....for now.

I’d give up a Lions’ 4th rounder for a guarantee that the Bolts would win the next 2 games and force a Game 7. Hell, who am I kidding, I would give up more than that. Hate is stronger than love. 

• Like 1

Just now, RandyMarsh said:

Damn that's a great get for AZ cause unless Stroud comes in and has a rookie year like Herbert chances are the Texans are still going to struggle next year so there is a more than 50/50 chance that pick is in the top 10 if not top 5. 

I don't get the trade for Houston. A team that has many holes and just got their QB without trading any picks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

Damn that's a great get for AZ cause unless Stroud comes in and has a rookie year like Herbert chances are the Texans are still going to struggle next year so there is a more than 50/50 chance that pick is in the top 10 if not top 5. 

houston traded THEIR OWN pick next year?  that would make that the dumbest trade since trubisky.

• Like 1